SHIFT happens. Empower the Extraordinary Educator in YOU. K-12 Professional Learning Workshops, Keynotes, On-line Courses, and Coaching.
BECOMING BETTER EDUCATORS
“How do you change the world? One room at a time. Which room? The one you’re in.”
– Peter Block
- Are you a leader trying to rally your troops and pump up your peeps? Looking for ways to re-engage and empower your staff so that they can’t wait to get to work every day?
- Are you a new educator who feels overwhelmed and unequipped to face the daily challenges?
- Are you still going strong, but want to find ways to grow personally and professionally?
- Have you been at it for so many years that you just need a spark to ignite that passion you had when you first entered the field of education?
It’s hard, we get it!
That’s why we are offering you relatable, relevant, and “put into practice today” strategies to impact successful change for you and your students. Collectively, between the three of us, we have extensive experience equipping youth with the tools they need to be more successful. We have personally experienced what it feels like to be disconnected from purpose, belonging or connection either at work or at home. AND, we have also experienced what it feels like to thrive– to grow vigorously, bloom, succeed!
Our life changing Becoming Better Educators courses, coaching, and keynotes are not focused on something more to do… they are about a different way of BEing. Pulling from research-based practices and strategies from areas of Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, Emotional Intelligence, and Social Psychology, the aim of our Becoming Better Educators courses is to share what we have learned about the process of transformation. We all deserve to live a full and flourishing life. Let’s work together to boost your WELL-being and your WHOLE-being.
- The ABCs of S.E.A.L.: How S.E.A.L. ( Social, Emotional, and Academic Learning) Strengthens Achievement, Behavior, and Climate
- Emotions, Engagement, Empowerment: The Science of Making Learning Stick
- What I wish My Teacher Knew: A Strengths-based Approach to Creating a Trauma-Sensitive Classroom
- Mindfulness for Educators & Mindfulness for Students
- Building Belonging & Cultivating Connection with Classroom Circles
- Igniting Sparks: Promoting Passion, Purpose, & Engagement in the Classroom
- Cultivating Culture: Connecting Kindness, Empathy, and Compassion to Student Learning
- Mind Matters: The Neuroscience of Motivation, Mindfulness, Metacognition, & Mindset
- IIRP Certified Restorative Practices Training
- SEL and Restorative Practices –An Integrated Approach
- Taking time to B.R.E.A.T.H.E – Resilience and Well-being for Teachers
- Staff Synergy: Trustbuilding Through Experiential Activities