Educators, we know you’re all about creating a school environment where students can grow and succeed academically and personally. We also know that you have a lot on your plate – and you want to be able to focus more on teaching academic content rather than playing the role of behavior manager.
We get it, and we want to help.
After the rollercoaster that was the pandemic, many students are having a tough time with appropriate classroom behavior. And let’s be honest, teachers don’t have time to whip up brand-new lessons on social skills.
But here’s the deal – if we address these behaviors early on, disciplinary action is needed less. We know counselors, administrators, and support staff are stretched thin, and teachers are often left handling behaviors they’re unprepared for.
That’s why we created our Social Skills Toolkit.
We’ve been in your shoes. We know the teaching workload and how it feels when behavior management takes over your day. Our team is made up of current and former teachers and administrators with years of experience in social and emotional learning (SEL) in public and alternative education.
And guess what? The Social Skills Toolkit we’ve crafted is a direct result of feedback from teachers nationwide. We know what matters to you because we asked and we listened.
About the Toolkit
Our Social Skills Toolkit is like your secret weapon. It’s a comprehensive resource you can seamlessly weave into your daily classroom routines. It’s a perfect match for your academic content, making social skill development a part of everyday learning. Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- Eye-catching posters for visual reminders
- Quick 45-minute Zoom training sessions for teachers and classified staff
- An asynchronous online course on Trauma & Behavior
- Handy classroom cue cards for students
- Skills cue cards for staff lanyards
- A digital course that covers everything from teaching the toolkit to belonging activities, circle questions, focused attention practices, and tips for creating a positive classroom vibe
Plus, it’s excellent for implementing Tier 1 MTSS and will help you create a common language throughout your school.
- Happier, better-behaved students who know how to navigate social situations
- More time for teaching, less time spent wrangling behavior issues
- A school environment with improved culture and climate
- Students and teachers who can finally focus on academics
- No more reinventing the wheel – we’ve got the content ready for you
- Teachers who are not just trauma-informed but trauma-responsive
- Classified staff who feel like they’re part of the solution
The Social Skills Toolkit is your partner in transforming your school into a place where students thrive academically and emotionally.
It’s time to positively impact your school – order the toolkit today.